The first set were taken by stepping out my back door yesterday morning and looking at fragments of my garden.
1. A tulip still in full bloom.
2. One of those Spanish bluebells....
3. The apple blossom slowly emerging.
4. A rogue weed but still beautiful.
5. The clematis just in flower.
Then yesterday afternoon I did a similar walk in my mother's garden to see what I could find.
1. Another slant on the bluebell.
2. Pear blossom in abundance.
3. Rose in the greenhouse.
4. Forget me not.
5. Wild Cherry.