Sunday 4 January 2015

The Finished Result

Once the icing was set I finished the Tunis cake.



 I was quite pleased with the result although I am sure that Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood would find plenty to criticise! A liiltle rough around the edge!


We used it as a dessert. It seemed to go down well.


There is plenty left so pop in for a slice if you are passing!
This evening Emma and I spent some time plotting Kate's route of travel on a map that we have put up in the kitchen. Thanks for the loan of the map Lauren!




5 comments:

  1. Oooh yes please! Not actually passing but I think this might be worth a trip out west!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good, nice ratio of topping to cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the map of her trip - she seems to be hitting all the good spots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please! it looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks delicious, I can remember having tunis cake when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete