Wednesday 14 January 2015

This Way and That Way : Pairs No. 2

It has snowed over night although it is thawing quite quickly. I am joining in Week 2 of Helena's Pairs with a view in either direction. The Chew Valley is situated between the Mendip Hills and Dundry Hill on the south side of Bristol. We have a glimpse of both. It is quite hazy first thing today but if I wait till it clears the snow will be on gone. So my Pairs is "this way and that way" from our house first thing this morning with the rapidly melting snow!

Towards Dundry.


Towards The Mendips




8 comments:

  1. beautiful views all iced in white - I do love a big landscape view

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...I really miss the views in England(I spent a year there in 1979 near Nottingham)...lovely dusting of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Looking at those, I can feel the fresh air

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a beautiful Pair. The landscape is so beautiful here particularly when you think how close to Bristol you are. No snow in Weston but a little in Banwell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely views you have! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous views - as a child I read about the Mendips and presumed they were a made up place, was delighted to discover they really existed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely views! Not often you can find that in both directions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really enjoying seeing the variety of pairs this year. And nice to see the long view from your farm.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete