Wednesday 20 July 2016

Snap: Bees and a Beetle

I am afraid I am breaking the rules slightly for Helena's Snap. I have a collection of 4 bees that I have spotted on flowers.
1. This bee on the Welsh Poppy was having a good roll . I guess it was busy picking up pollen.


2. This red tailed bumble bee was busy working its way around the flowers by the pond in my brother's garden.


3. A busy bee on the lavender.


4. A little rest.


Then I couldn't resist adding  a Green Mint Beetle which is one of many feeding on my mint. 


So when I offer you a Pimms make sure I have thoroughly rinsed the mint!





8 comments:

  1. Interesting SNAP & what an amazing red bottomed bee photo. If there is such a pretty bug in the Pimms, just tell everyone it's deocration :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. great captures - I thought I saw a red bumblee bee on Monday and now I know I wasn't hallucinating! wonderful sheen on the beetle

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful Maggie, a great collection of 5! ha ha I'll await your comment to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second shot is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all great shots, but I just love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great bee photos and the green mint beetle is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, such a variety..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for late comment but the green beetle is a lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete