Thursday 22 February 2018

Take Three Thursday: Silhouettes

Each Thursday Mary Lou at Patio Postcards hosts Take Three Thursday where we post three photos connected by a theme.
I have a fine view of sunsets from my kitchen window. I can also often see the horses in the field. The other evening the two were combined to give some lovely silhouettes. I have taken photos like this of them before but couldn't resist another go. I was just in time as I rushed out with my camera because the owners were just about to get them in. The horses weren't too happy to have to wait!
1.

2.

3.


Don't worry they didn't have to wait long.





4 comments:

  1. These are very striking! And I think your Thursday host is going to be a fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I am a big fan of these wonderful photos. Thanks for joining in Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skies in these photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely silhouettes and lovely colours in the sky

    ReplyDelete