Thursday 25 October 2018

Take Three Thursday: A Taster of Scarecrows

Thursday has trotted round again and it's time again to join Mary Lou at Patio Postcards with her meme Take Three Thursday. The idea is to take and post three photos with a theme of something you have noticed this week.
 Many of you will know that it is scarecrow time around here in aid of a local charity called A Siblings Wish. The theme this year being Wonders of the World. The categories are divided up this year and these are three examples of some of them.

1. Place.
Have you spotted the observer in this one?




2. Phenomenon 
You will probably find the answer to this more tricky. I have the advantage of a sheet of possible answers!


3. Creature.
I would go so far to say that everyone has a soft spot for these animals.


I hope to get round some more this weekend with my camera. Each scarecrow has a number and as I said is in a category. The idea is that you match the correct number scarecrow  to the list of names in the entry form. There are over 80 to find.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in Maggie. The second scarecrow is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I knew there were a lot of scarecrows, but had no idea there were that many! Such a variety; not sure how I would categorize the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what people are able to come up with. I shall look forward to seeing more of your scarecrows. No idea about no. 2, and as to no.3, I LOVE pandas!! Do hope this chap survives as he looks as if he may already have been rained on quite hard.

    ReplyDelete