Monday 23 January 2017

It's Monday : Postcards Just for You

Sending another wave to Sian from down under. My little item of post arrived during the week so that has given me the chance to send you all some post.
So here we are a few postcards just for you from New Zealand so that you can all enjoy a bit of our holiday.
I have included a few postcard favourite phrases.

Having a lovely time.


Wish you were here!


Been on a boat trip.


The weather is great.


Thought of you!


Very windy around here.


The views are fabulous!


Hope you all have a great week. 




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of posts ... happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gave me a smile! How lovely! Thank you. I genuinely do feel like a card has just popped through my letterbox. Have a great week Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the postcards! Lovely idea, the views are splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful views, I do indeed wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any one of those could be sold as a postcard! I don't think I'll ever get to New Zealand so I've really been enjoying all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could've been there with you, too! Lovely, lovely photos!
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete