Sunday 1 January 2017

Memorandum Monday : All Things New

A very early Good Morning and sending a Monday morning wave from New Zealand where back at home everyone is considering an early night after their New Year Celebrations. As well as the New year there are likely to be lots of new activities to report.
This weekend Brian has experienced his first two flights and I have experienced my first trip on an A380. All good!


We headed straight to stay with my auntie at her her holiday home on Waheke Island. So another first for us. A lovely afternoon and evening was spent relaxing with my auntie, uncle and cousin.







6 comments:

  1. Brilliant - looks like the trip is off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh good you are posting! I'm all eyes and ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to hear you have arrived - looks like some good grape vines there - hope you are sampling the produce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Very Happy New Year to you and yours! It's exciting to read that you have arrived safely and are ready for some adventures. I can't thank you enough for your company last years. I think I would have stopped long ago without the contributions of you and the other regulars. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A happy new year to you and your family, I am pleased you have arrived safely and look forward to seeing the other side of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! I'm just catching up after a couple of weeks away from blogland. Your photos are wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your posts from NZ>

    ReplyDelete