Wednesday 8 May 2019

Time for Another Photo Scavenger Hunt

I failed miserably to follow through with the last Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt and it's now time for the summer one led by Mary Lou at Patio Postcards. Hopefully I will be more successful with this one.
Here is this year's list:-

2019 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt - May 1st-September 30th
 
1. An Outdoor Clock
2. Single & Pretty
3. Repetition
4. Blurred Vision
5. The Word Summer
6. An Umbrella, open or closed
7. A Curving Path
8. Shells
9. A Bridge
10. Something Made of Stone
11. Fish
12. Something Crooked
13. Two Colours of The Rainbow in Any Combination
 (colours of the rainbow are: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet)
14. A Handwritten Sign
15. A Broken Chair/Bench/Stool
16. An Out of Season Treat Being Enjoyed
17. A Sail
18. Something That Should Be Found In Pairs 
19. A Funny or Meaningful Bumper Sticker
20. A Favourite Seasonal Scent

Alternates: 
A:  Bird or Bee House
B:  Fresh Local Produce
  
  Some exciting finds to seek out. A visit on Monday to the North Somerset Agricultural Show gave me the opportunity to make a bit of a start. The farm animals were ideal candidates.

3. Repetition. These gorgeous piglets having a little slumber were sitting targets for this one!
  

14. A Handwritten sign. Someone took a bit of time preparing this sign to advertise their showstoppers.


  2. Single and Pretty. These possibilities are all a bit tongue in cheek! 







Hopefully they will find the partner of their dreams!!


3 comments:

  1. A nice outing with multiple photo opportunities - what a splendid way to spend the day. I need to print the list off so I can tuck it in my purse and help myself to remember to snap some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your single & pretty are quite that. You're off to a great start Maggie with the SPSH, as I knew you would be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're off to a great start! I printed out the list today to remind me to look more carefully. Then as I'm reading your post, I realize I just posted a whole series of photos for one of the alternates!

    ReplyDelete