Sunday 19 May 2019

Colours of the Rainbow

My visit to Lanhydrock House gave me a chance to think about the Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt and in particular No 13 Two colours of the rainbow in any combination.


The gardens and parkland are currently an array of colour with all the azaleas and rhododendrons in flower.


This is just a few of the different colour flowers. 

 

Violet and Indigo


Yellow and orange.


Pink and red.






Pink and Orange



Everywhere you look there are fabulous colours.


Not all the colours of the rainbow but still worth showing such as these delicate bleeding hearts.




Some are just interesting for their curiosity such as this aptly called Hankerchief Tree on the left.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours & I especially like #10 - such a pretty natural site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first photo with the house surrounded by all those beautiful plants. I went there years ago ... it’s a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete