Monday 27 May 2019

Written by Hand

Whilst I was away on holiday I found quite a few pictures  that would qualify for the Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt in particular No. 14 A handwritten sign. The National Trust properties were a favourite for these. This one at Castle Drogo was useful if you had brought your picnic with you.




This next one made me smile. The writing was so small and the sign so far in on the lawn that you almost had to step on the grass to read it!



This one greeted visitors at the entrance of Trerice house and gardens. What a lovely thought.



This was also at Trerice. I really wasn't sure about this. The swallows had been prevented from entering the barn so that it could be used for corporate events. 



I know this isn't technically handwritten but I would have liked to have borrowed this for our bathroom and I would like to add a bit more. Use your own towel, put the cap on the toothpaste and replace the loo roll if you use the last sheet!


The coastline is another popular spot and don't you just like this one?





There were sadly a lot like this next one on the cliffs around Treyarnon. I guess they are loved ones favourite spots and probably a location for scattered ashes.


A lot of different messages being imparted in these different signs.


1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I'm still looking for this one, but know I'll find a good one in late July when we go to NOTL for our anniversary! The Irish Harp, one of our favorite restaurants, always has a great one outside.

    ReplyDelete