Thursday 16 May 2019

Take Three Thursday: Bluebells at Landhydrock


I am joining Mary Lou again today with her Thursday meme where three pictures with a theme are posted. I have chosen from some that I took yesterday at Lanhydrock House showing the bluebells in bloom around the gardens. 
This first one is actually taken in the churchyard which is almost completely covered in bluebells.


The magnolia arch has obviously been there for a long time judging by the age of the trees. The flowers are coming to an end for this season but the bluebells make a good dash of colour.


Bluebells cover the banks in between the azaleas and rhododendrons.


These are but a few of the photos I took yesterday at this National Trust property near Bodmin in Cornwall. I am sure you will be seeing a few more.

2 comments:

  1. I love the churchyard photo. The bluebells were glorious this year but I didn’t get my act together and make the time to take some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty place to wander & enjoy spring's glory. Thanks for joining in with Take Three Thursday.

    ReplyDelete