Saturday 4 May 2019

Animals in Wire

It has become a bit of a tradition for me to take a few hours out on Easter Monday. I like to visit the Easter Sculpture Festival at the University of Bristol Botanic Garden. This year I was rather taken by some wire animal sculptures that were surprisingly realistic.


They are created by artist Hayley Jones and are all for sale. 


I'm not sure which one I would choose although one of these owls would be good in the garden.



I wouldn't like to say how well,they would stand up to external conditions.



These swans are particularly elegant. 



    Which would you choose for your garden?

7 comments:

  1. These are fab! I'd definitely find a home for the first or third owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the owl! Definitely the owl with the sideways glance. Those are so wonderful! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would have to be the owl in photo no. 3, although I do like the swans as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. I'd go with the Badgers since we don't get them here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those! I'd have any one of those owls in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! Love the first owl and the swans.

    ReplyDelete