Thursday 26 February 2015

Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt February Link Up

February seems to have flown by and there are only just over 3 weeks left of the Photography hunt. You can link up with Eileen here to see everyone else's photos. To remind you of the prompts the list is here.
I haven't done so many this month but you can see no.19 Street Musicians by clicking here. Then here are the others I have found.

No 11 Polka dots 
I found some polka dot cupcake cases and made some cherry cakes. They tasted as good as they look!


No 15 Bunting
I visited the Guildhall Market in Bath in December which I previously blogged earlier this month.


There was great bunting hung around the central dome. It also gives a great opportunity to show the Art Deco windows and lights.




So I think that just leaves No 14 Partly built new building and No 16 A Collection!









4 comments:

  1. I still need the bunting myself and a few others. I've got my latest finds set to post this weekend.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous polka dots, my mouth is watering

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good bunting pics too. I am sorry to say that I don't think that I have ever stopped under the dome and had a proper look up. Although as you know, I have viewed it from above!!

    ReplyDelete