Monday 31 August 2015

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt August Linky

I only have a few photos left to find for Rinda's photo hunt and I will post the best of each on 22nd September. I still need to do my selfie and haven't had a chance to photograph a rocking chair. The flag is still a little unsatisfactory too!
So I have a few this month. I managed to find a couple of "other " animals for no. 3 A Person Walking a Dog or other Animal which you can see here and here.
So here are my other finds:-

No. 12 A Public Restroom, bathrooms or toilet.
I have previously posted the exterior of a Victorian Public Conveniences situated in Clifton, Bristol.


Since then a couple of interiors have recently caught my eye. These pictures seemed quite glamorous for the public loos at Yeovil Hospital 


Then on our visit to Abbotsbury Tropical Gardens the floral theme was extended to the toilets.


Note the Dyson super hand driers. One conveniently positioned for the tall and one for the short! By the time we had walked around the whole gardens in the rain I would have been grateful for a walk through whole body drier!

13.  A Merry Go Round or Carousel

This has proved quite difficult.  I have had visions of all sorts of colourful roundabouts but I have been nowhere like that. I have had one option up my sleeve that today I fetched down and dusted off. My Escor wooden roundabout that I have had since I was very small. It has survived many other children after me playing with it including my own children.


Then when I was in Bath a few weeks ago there was a children's entertainment fair in Queen Square. My daughter was fairly horrified when I got my camera out but here is a toddler carousel that had quite a queue of excited children.



19 A Ticket Booth 
Again I did post a ticket office at Clifton Suspension Bridge but spotted this one at Abbotsbury Tropical Gardens and thought it was rather good. 









8 comments:

  1. what a fabulous wooden toy and I'd love a whole body dyson drier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your two takes on the carousel prompt were both fabulous. I really enjoyed the way your mind works because that was a difficult thing for me to find, too. Nice take on the loo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see the Escor roundabout and with all its little people - including an attendant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the toddler carousel.

    I've seen a couple of those tall and small dryers recently. They cause much hilarity in this household..unless I remember to use the tall one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great captures! I love the take on the carousels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The carousels were quite elusive but glad you found one, love the toy one though. Super loo block, BJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous finds.. Love the sweet little wooden roundabout :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little toy carousel - I'd go with that one!

    ReplyDelete