Saturday 29 August 2015

Walking Another Animal...

It is not uncommon when I take the Monty for a walk for one of the cats to come too. Typically they never seem to follow when I have my camera. I also have to be careful that they don't follow me when I go down to the road. This evening I was going for a quick walk around the fields and Socks decided to come too. He jumps from hedge to hedge jumping out on Monty at every opportunity!


I managed to catch a few photos on my phone.


Including one of both of them. Monty has to wait until the gate is opened but Socks has no such trouble!


Soon after this Socks decided to do his own thing and wandered off across a field. He will come back in his own time! So yesterday I had a cow going for a walk, today a cat. What will it be tomorrow?



1 comment:

  1. fab photos of socks - I can just imagine him jumping out on Monty - my sister's cat often comes for a walk, or at least the start then wanders off

    ReplyDelete