Wednesday 19 July 2017

Walkies

When I took Monty for a walk this afternoon gues who decided to come along?


It is not unusual for the cats to follow but today Socks saw me getting ready to go for a walk and shot out of the house to follow. He then kept rolling on the ground in my pathway!


We walked along by one of the barley fields which is nearly ready to harvest.



Someone was having great fun in the barley.



Luckily he wasn't interested in the hedgerow.



Then it was time for a play in the grass.


One thing was for sure Socks was not going to come and have his photo with the hens!






5 comments:

  1. Love Socks. Cool photo of the hens around the tree ... happy chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post and great photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. Thanks for taking us on your dog walk, along with the cat. There is one odd stem of barley growing on our path alongside the garage. I'm loathe to pull it up, as it makes me smile as I pass by. I'm sure my husband will though when he spots it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and beautiful butterfly. Comma? Is that the same butterfly with slightly different angle of light or two different ones??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing more butterflies around this year. Hope this is good news and not just coincidence.

    ReplyDelete