Friday 1 May 2020

A Close Up on Tulips

Most of the tulips are now nearly over but they have given a great display. Farmer Daughter bought quite a few for her garden ( our old garden!) and she chose quite a few unusual ones. I have already posted a few but if you are anything like me you won't tire of seeing a few more.
This first one is particularly curious.


Some are frilly.




This one appeared as a bit of a rogue. It was one variegated in a packet of plain purple but I think it's rather pleasant.




Then some are a bit wonky!




These red ones at the top of our drive reappear every year.




Any favourite?


3 comments:

  1. The white frilly and the raspberry ripple (or should that be vanilla ripple?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the red ones at the bottom, I do like the traditional flowers. I also like the ones with the longer flowers, they look like your 1st photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely collection of tulips!

    ReplyDelete