Wednesday 6 May 2020

Poppy Time

Most dogs have probably enjoyed lockdown a lot more than their owners. They have had their family at home with them and more than likely had more walks. I saw a joke quite early into the lockdown on Facebook depicting a dog hiding and refusing to go out for a walk having been dragged out by every member of the family! Poppy has certainly got used to us being around most of the time. I am probably walking her about the same as usual but she has been out for quite a few early morning runs with Farmer Daughter.


Poppy is absolutely obsessed with retrieving a ball. She would keep going until she dropped given the chance.


I thought I would share these photos I took today. I was quite pleased with them bearing in mind I was throwing the ball and taking the pictures.










All that activity needed a bit of a cool down. What better pace than a water trough.


It apparently tastes good too!



Yuk!


3 comments:

  1. You've got some good action shots! Coco is loving lockdown too - and I am slightly concerned about what will happen when we do get to be able to go out more and have to leave her behind on her own, she is prone to separation anxiety at the best of times and I think we may have to have a phased return to normality in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great action shots of Poppy. There are several memes going about that we are all becoming dog like in the sense that if we see someone walking by, we run to the window & try to get their attention just to say hello & have social contact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! Poppy has definitely got you well trained! Beautiful shots and as always, enjoyed the update on what Poppy has been up to.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete