Friday 4 December 2015

Value for Money

I bought this Agapanthus called Charlotte in a local greengrocer's shop back in July or August for £1.99. It has flowered continually since then which I call good value for money. It throws up one flower after another unlike the other agapanthus I have which had all its flowers together. It may now be a little scruffy but it shows a variety of flowering stages.





I am planning on leaving it outside over the winter so fingers crossed that it survives.




4 comments:

  1. I had a beautiful agapanthus until a heavy snow one spring when it had started to shoot, so definitely fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love agapanthus - hope this one survives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all worrying me now. I might have to bring it in!

    ReplyDelete