Tuesday 8 December 2015

The Christmas Tree Transport

Some of you may remember from last year that we source our Christmas trees from our own woods. You can read about it here. This year I was out walking the dog when they chose the trees and had earlier passed by and surveyed the tree tops wondering which one we would get this year!



I just caught them returning with their finds.




Our outgrown Christmas tree tops may not be the most brilliant shapes but they are a little bit of our farm. I was told the other day that one of the local garden centres were selling trees for £190! Makes you cringe doesn't it? I bet they didn't get a bird's nest with it like we had last year and such a quality shape!










2 comments:

  1. I can almost smell them from here. You can't beat a real tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful to have a Christmas tree that is home grown!

    ReplyDelete