Wednesday 2 December 2015

Pairs: Tree ZIZO

I had noticed some beautiful young trees when I was walking down the path to the chapel hall where I help with the lunch for the local elderly. When I returned a few days later for the soup lunch I made sure I had my camera with me. I was lucky. It was a beautiful sunny morning.
I could see an ideal subject for Helena's Pairs. These little crab apple trees were laden with shiny orange fruit. Just right for a zoom in and out. I am afraid I have as usual broken the rules with a middle shot too but I couldn't resist it!

Zoom In


Zoom Out a Little 


Zoom Out Some More!


I don't think they have been there very long. They will look lovely as they grow and I shall certainly be keeping my eye on them!



7 comments:

  1. beautiful colours - a feast for the eyes and birds or people

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colourful ZISO, very festive. I wonder who will be harvesting & if jam is the intention. Pairs is teaching us to always have a camera at the ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such a gorgeous colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty...and they look so nice against the green grass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who would have thought the same spot could produce three such very different photos? There's such a different feel to each shot - and the colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rules are there to be broken, and your shot is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous, the colour is stunning! lucky birds, for Im sure they will all be along soon.

    ReplyDelete