Saturday 17 October 2015

A Surprise Delivery

Farmer husband is not what you would call a romantic. He has occasionally given me flowers but he has certainly never had them sent from a florist. The most memorable flowers he has given me were some on offer at the market the day after Valentines Day! So when a delivery arrived at the door I was pretty sure they were not for me.


I was right! They were addressed to "The Superhero Tractor Driver". My daughter had towed out a lorry that was stuck in a neighbour's field and had been sent the bouquet as a thank you!

4 comments:

  1. A lovely 'thank you' - hopefully she has them on display where you can enjoy them too - lovely Autumn colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty a bouquet. Kindness extended at both ends of the accident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. My OH doesn't buy me flowers either but he makes a cup of tea every morning - might not be traditionally romantic but it's the little things that mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete