Saturday 24 October 2015

Let the Music Play

I haven't had much of a chance to go out Scarecrow Spotting but I have passed quite a few when I have been out and about. I have a feeling I am not going to be so good at these! My music knowledge is not the best. There is a leaflet (which I still need to pick up) which gives all the names and you have to match the scarecrow number to the name. Clues are included by each scarecrow. So here goes let's see how you all get on.
The clue for this one is "Its Beach Time".


This next one stumped me completely although I must admit to googling to get the answer. What a fantastic build though.

                      

I knew the next one! Just about shows the level of my music knowledge!

                      

And this one?

                      

This last one is quite a masterpiece. The lady who did this one always does a spectacular tableau.



I hope to see some more over the weekend.






9 comments:

  1. wonderful creativity from all these makers - love the pair in 39

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. Are we meant to guess the song or the artist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be either I guess. I must go and get the pamphlet with the list of possible answers.

      Delete
    2. In that case, I have answers for the first four. Could guess at the last but not convinced. Not sure if I should put them down in case it spoils it for anyone else...

      Delete
    3. People can always guess and then look! I'm a little uncertain about the last one.

      Delete
    4. OK! Beach Boys/Surfin' USA, ZZ Top, Jungle Book/King of the Swingers. For the fourth one, my first thought was "Nearer, My God, To Thee" but maybe it's just the theme from "Titanic". All I can think of for the last is the Eurovision Song Contest.

      Delete
  3. Wow! They certainly go to town with their creations, especially the last one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are amazing! I appreciate the time you took to go out and take pictures so they could reach a wider audience, because it's well deserved

    ReplyDelete