Friday 23 October 2015

Girls in the Kitchen

Yesterday I got round to using the marrow that arrived from the garden with my other vegetables on Sunday. I decided to cook some stuffed marrow with a tasty bolognese sauce which always seem to go down well with all the family.


I had a bit of company in the kitchen. Emma and her friend were busy making a chocolate fudge cake so there was plenty of chatting and laughing as we cooked. It's good to have them about especially when they produce a cake like this!



2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to admire more..chocolate, or a very tasty looking dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The marrow dish looks delicious - well so does the cake. I've never had marrow in fact I've never even seen it for sale. Something to definitely look into.

    ReplyDelete