Wednesday 7 October 2015

Lots of Pairs at Stourhead

Anyone who has looked at by blog this week will know that I have shown a series of photographs of the National Trust property Stourhead. Today I am joining in Helena's Pairs with a series of "through" pairs taken at Stourhead.

Through a door
A wooden turnstile by the clock arch.


In the walled garden.


Through a window
A greenhouse in the walled garden.


Looking out of the little cottage.


Through an arch
From the grotto.


From one of the tunnels.


Through the trees
Fabulous colours across the lake.


Fields in front of the house 


Which is your favourite?







4 comments:

  1. great series - I do enjoy photos looking out from somewhere - hard pressed to choose a favourite but perhaps the one from the tunnel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Pairs. I have certainly enjoyed all your photos from Stourhead. In today's Look Through Pairs, my favourite is the walled garden (second from the top). That is one I think I could look at for long periods and still find something new to view. Your photo, to me, is an excellent capture of leading me, the viewer on. I so want to go through. The tree colour in your first Through of the turnstile is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos from Stourhead! I was there once for a few hours in the rain..but that didn't bother me at all since Stourhead is SO gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The tree in the distance in the first photo has such amazing colour....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness, these are simply gorgeous! The first two are amazing, but they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete